Ayaic – Mix Monolith 0.5.1 VST, VST3, AAX x64 Download PC
Ayaic – Mix Monolith 0.5.1 VST is another industry first from Ayaic. A “Programmed Mixing System” permits you to even out your blends totally in any climate. From singular tracks to buss gatherings, to FX channels, to your lord fader, Mix Monolith will make a blend that is offset and open with simply a tick of a catch. There are likewise (endless) Duck/Expand Groups just as (limitless) Mute Groups to help you clear space in your blends more than ever.
The dodging is precisely the point that if you need – 3dB of dodging for your bass, that is actually what you’ll get every time the kick drum hits. Furthermore, the utilization of escaping in bunches permits you to have the kick drum plunge the bass, the overheads, the kick mood, the music buss, and the siphon, the entire blend all inside a solitary gathering and all consummately.
Utilize the vocals to dodge the vocal reverb and deferral while at the same time extending some coarse vocal bending to add mentality to the more robust verbal sections. With so many Duck/Expand bunches, you’ll have the option to make invigorating blends in minutes.
When combined up with our “Roofs Of Sound Pro/Hyper-EQ,” you’ll have the option to put components into a blend quicker than any time in recent memory.
Essentially adjust the Hyper-EQ to intriguing new roof shapes, then, at that point, quickly hear how they sit in the blend utilizing the LEARN/MIX highlight on the Monolith. Then, attempt the Mix Monolith for 7-Days FREE and be blown away the absolute first time you apply it to any of your blends.
- Add as many Monoliths as you need…they will all function as one entity
- “All Channels” LEARN/MIX feature will learn/mix every Monolith in your session
- “This Channel” LEARN/MIX feature will learn/mix a single Monolith
- Infinte Duck/Expand & Mute Groups
- Fully automatable fader
- “Free” mode for time-based attack/release settings
- “Host” mode for note-based attack/release settings
- “F” feature locks the attack to a fast .07ms when in “Sync” mode
- Instant move elements forward/backward with the “level-plane” feature
- “Applied Gain” locking feature.
How to Download?
- Uninstall the Previous Version Completely
- Present Program and Don’t Run It (If Running Then Quit)
- Run Crack